We are currently seeking an organised, pro-active and driven assistant manager to join the team in our store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we’d love to have you join us!
The assistant manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational running of the store. You will report to the store manager and be their biggest support – ensuring the commercial success of the store – and be responsible for running the operational aspects of a high-performing store.
What to expect from the role
Along with the store manager, you will also be responsible for supporting, coaching and motivating the in-store team to achieve the store’s targets, whilst setting the example in exemplary PANDORA customer service
- You will have a retail operations focus in store. This includes stock control, store procedures, organising teams around the store to optimise sales, managing store security, team rotas and tracking the team’s sales performance
- You will be responsible for the successful running and trading of the store in the absence of the store manager
- You will be expected to have a strong retail floor presence, managing teams presence around the store and influencing the sales space, so enjoying this environment is vital
- You will be trained thoroughly in our hand-crafted luxury product to become a PANDORA product expert. You will nurture and develop the store team, to unlock their full potential and support their development
Why work with us?
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- A highly competitive salary
- Monthly bonus of 10% if sales targets achieved (with the potential of 20% if stretch targets are achieved!)
- 55% employee discount
- A generous annual jewellery uniform allowance of £500
- Access to Winniperks, our online discount and benefits platform, which includes gym discounts, partnership deals, hospitality offers and more!
- Parties, incentives and gifts throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant skills then don’t miss out! Please understand that due to the large number of applications, only online applications can be considered. Please click here to submit your application.
Back to Jobs
Keep up to date with offers and events at Eagles Meadow by subscribing to our eNewsletter!