Store Manger Roman
Roman Originals are an ever growing retail Company, trading all over the UK from stand alone stores and Retail Concession Departments. We pride ourselves on providing the best service to all customers, whatever the situation!
- Communicate with the Area Manager and keep them fully informed of events, occurrences and issues within store.
- To ensure that all members of the team are security conscious and follow company procedure.
- Work closely with the Area Manager and your team by means of constant communication.
- To be a team player and support where required.
We offer a range of benefits; including a fair salary rate and pension contributions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,500.00 per year
- To take accountability for Health and Safety policies and provide training on the company procedures.
- Accountable for company policy for sales reporting and cash handling.
- To ensure that all paperwork is carried out correctly and in a methodical manner.
- To deliver all company paperwork accurately and on time.
- To ensure that your store maximise sales and achieves its planned targets.
- To ensure the store maintains a high level of service to customers at all time
- To ensure that the store implements organised promotions in accordance with company instructions and guidelines
- To actively grow sales through local opportunities.
- Monitor competitor activities and feedback on other factors affecting trade.
- To ensure the store has the correct level of staffing on the correct days.
- To recruit, train, motivate and drive the team to exceed customer expectations.
- Take responsibility for any performance issues and discuss immediately with your Area Manager.
- To plan and control staff holiday dates to ensure consistent cover.
- To maintain great levels of communication between team members, Area Managers and HO.
- To observe, review and give regular feedback to your team.
- To develop future talent.
Showcase your skills and apply with your CV to email@example.com quoting ‘Wrexham MGR’. The golden chance to steer your retail career awaits you!
Back to Jobs
Keep up to date with offers and events at Eagles Meadow by subscribing to our eNewsletter!